Wednesday 4 April 2012

Cool Britannia Photoshoot

3rd April 2012
Hello there!

Today I had crazy early start as I had to wake up at 6am as we start shooting at 8.30am in Farnham Castle! Quite excited, as I love shooting in locations. All I know about the shoot in the morning is, that I have funky look.. two bulldogs.. Mini Cooper with british flag.. and.. umm a horse... So I was really excited on the way to the shoot, figuring out in my head what will everything look like :)
I had a pleasure working with:
Photographer - Naomi Kenton
Wedding Dresses - Madeline Isaac-James
Flowers - Evelyn Cole Flowers
Hats - Beverley Edmondson Millinery
Hair - Elise Wedding Hair Stylist
Make-up - Joyce Connor, Brides and Beauty
Cakes - Emma from Gifted Heart
Party cake pops - Party Pop Bakery
Sweets, milk bottles and straws - Pipii
Paper pom poms - Party Poms
Venue - Farnham Castle
Mini-Cooper - Barons of Farnborough
Indoor chairs & garden set - Stress Free Hire
LED candles, fire & uplighters - Stress Free Hire
Stationary - Glasshouse Stationery
Models - Juste Juozapaityte & Elizabeth Pick

Here is the link of few preview shots. They are quite funky but sweet at the same time!


 I really really enjoyed the shoot, and the weather was great! Location was beautiful and the team was lovely! I had two massive bulldogs on one of the looks, and they were so strong! They were just dragging me around the garden and everyone was laughing :))) not much of a posing there was.. :)
And the scariest part was in the stables, I am scared of horses! and I had to hold one right next to my face.. Lady from stables told me to be very confident and hold it strong otherwise horse can take over the control.. But I was still shaking, the horse probably couldn't be bothered to kick off on me, as I was pretty useless next to it :))))))

I attached few backstage pictures. Have a sneak peek. Hopefully You like it, and lets wait for the final photos to come through!

Lots of Love,
Juste




















1 comment: